Terms & Conditions
- All the content of this website is general information only. It may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties shall provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You are hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or manifest errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to MHSB. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice or with prior written consent content by MHSB which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, shall not be vested in MHSB.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or might constitute criminal offence. Hence MHSB shall not be held liable in anyway whatsoever and the user shall indemnify MHSB to the fullest extend should the same arise. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify MHSB’s endorsement of such website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) thereof.
- You shall not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from MHSB been properly sought.
We, Maju Holdings Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “the Data User) in compliance with Regulation 6 of Personal Data Protection Regulations 2013 is implementing a Security Policy for the purpose of Section 9 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “the Act” hereby requires Data Processor to comply with the following:
- In processing personal data on behalf of the Data User, shall comply with the following principles as stipulated under the Act:
- the General Principle;
- the Notice and Choice Principle;
- the Disclosure Principle;
- the Security Principle;
- the Retention Principle;
- the Data Integrity Principle; and
- the Access Principle.
- The Data User shall require the Data Processor to enter into a Confidentiality Agreement to protect the interest of the Data Subjects.
- The Data Processor shall be liable to civil if it does not comply with any of the Personal Data Protection Principles as stipulated under the Act.